Thursday, July 20, 2006

Google Birthday to Bri

So I thought I'd get you a virtual present for your birthday by doing a little Google Image shopping. It was a tough call.

Afraid this one's not allowed for you in the TWW...

...but who the hell wants to drink Pabst anyway?











I saw this one and thought, that's perfect! EVERYONE wants a headless princess for her birthday!


(NOT!)






Then I found this - it's perfect

(though of course it needs a side of Coffee Haagen Dazs!)









But in the end, I decided to go with this one.

Because you KNOW it's what we will all be giving you, every morning from now through at least Tuesday.
Happy StatCounting! :)





Hope your birthday is glorious, my friend. And that they just keep getting better from here on out.

3 Comments:

  • Thank you so, so much, sweetie! I am so grateful to have found such an excellent Doppelganger last year and to have had your support through everything. So much love to you and Cait and Nat.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:01 PM  

  • And oh that is so weird about our strange sister birthday/name connection.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:03 PM  

  • mmmm... cupcake.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home