Thursday, April 10, 2008

Felt Food Fun!


April 08 011, originally uploaded by jrustdc.

A bunch of blogfriends got together and had a virtual sewing circle, making felt food for our kids to play with. We swapped them with each other so each of us kid got a set to play with.

We also made 2 extra sets to be auctioned. We're selling both a full set and pieces through the U.T.E.R.U.S. auction. They're listed slightly differently (I don't know why) so here's the link to them. Buy! Have fun! (I made the noodles in the colander... a colander is included, BTW.)

4 Comments:

  • OMG! Those are so effing adorable!
    Thank you (& everyone in the sewing circle!)for contributing these to the auction. I love my original IVP peeps sooo much.

    & I LOVE that you are auctioning off cookies too. My Mother saw that and was like, "I want to bid!"

    xoxo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 AM  

  • Yay for my cookies being there!

    How do you do the strike through text?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:09 PM  

  • Natalie LOVES the cookies, Laura!

    Strikethrough < s > text < /s > (without the spaces of course.

    Cali, you and your mom can have all the cookies you want whenever you want them. Just say the word.

    By Blogger Jen, at 1:24 PM  

  • Hey, are there sushi roles in there? That's really funny. My son J and I made sushi once, and now he says, "I eat sushi!" He doesn't remember he was lukewarm about it. But it's just funny to hear that come out of a 2 yr old's mouth.

    I think those are adorable toys you all made. I'll bet they'll do well at auction.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home