As always, I have Very Good Intentions about posting more frequently, but somehow the posts just never get out of my head and onto the screen. By way of apology and attempting to have SOMETHING new for you to read, here are the post titles that never made it up this week.
- TTC: It's NOT Like Riding a Bike (or, I Thought We Knew How to Do This!)
- 17 Months is the New 2
- Mental Health Tip: Don't Taper Off Anti-Anxiety Meds while TTC
- DIY IUI: Now with Monitoring!
- Me, the Winos & the Frat Boys (Dry Ice on a Saturday Night)
- Sunday Errand List: Pick up bagels, sperm
- and the last one, which would have been a lousy title (and was a lousy incident): If You're Freaked Out About Plastic, Don't Let Your Toddler Carry the Lunch Bag with the Glass Container in It
We inseminate late tonight or tomorrow, and the tick, tick, ticking of the TWW countdown begins again.