Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Big Brother (no, not that kind, the BAD kind)

ARGH! I am so pissed off! That site (you know, the one we love to hate - the cycle charting one with chat forums) has blocked us from posting. And our heinous crime? Trying to suggest a website where someone could buy cloth diapers. Even though I have seen other people do that, and the forum in which I was posting has a long list of web links in its own description (which includes the site I was suggesting). Goddamn censorship!

6 Comments:

  • They probably had ads on their site. FF bans all links to sites with ads. Learned that the hard way...

    They'll let you back in tomorrow or something, I think.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 AM  

  • sorry. that sucks.

    But my constant snarky status over there is why you'll never see me with a "community credits" green line.

    And I wear that proudly. Like I'm one of the rebels or something.

    By Blogger Shelli, at 7:39 AM  

  • They suck!! Come over to www.mommy-zone.com...all the cool kids do it ;)
    hehehe

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:25 AM  

  • I hardly say anything to anyone there and I have a big ole green line... WTF?

    That site has long since been too big for its boots!d

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:00 PM  

  • Oh, crimany, what is the frickin' point of that? Geeeeeeeez........

    By Blogger deanna, at 8:52 PM  

  • www.twoweekwait.com has a nice forum for pregos and mommies too.

    By Blogger Claudia, at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home