Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Argh!

WTF! Blogger has decided that AddProbs seems like a spam blog! So for now, anytime we want to post, we have to type that stupid word verification thing in FOR OUR OWN BLOG. Profiling in blogland -- and if you read their info, we don't even fit the profile!

Don't get me wrong - I hate spam as much as the next person. And I like that the WV does cut down on the amount of spam comments we get. But having to do WV for my own posts - aaaack! And as someone noted a while ago, the WVs do seem to be getting much trickier. I usually have to try 3 or 4 times before I get it right. (Already on try two three for this post.)

I so hate how our society has to impose draconian measures on everyone to weed out a few moronic assholes.

5 Comments:

  • How STRANGE. I hadn't even heard of that. Is that why the box is there? But it's not there for me for ALL blogs on blogger, just some. Weird.

    What I mean to say is duh, obviously you're spamming. And a very creative writer to boot.

    By Blogger N, at 11:08 AM  

  • It's a setting you choose as a blogger (in terms of having it in your comments). Some people want it and some don't. It's been imposed on us, however, for posting, until they come to their senses.

    By Blogger Jen, at 11:16 AM  

  • oooooh! do I smell a window to nudge you about moving to wordpress?!?!

    do it! do it!!

    heh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 AM  

  • That's retarded. I'm assuming you've already e-mailed tech support about this.

    By Blogger Carrie Jo, at 10:40 PM  

  • Sounds like you need to move to Wordpress.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home