Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Biggest Prizey Loser EVAH!

Ever since Art alerted our corner of the blogosphere to the wonder that is Prizey (by telling us about some of her fab swag), I've been clicking and typing away along with lots of my bloggy friends. One by one they've posted their wins, but I have had nothing to show for my efforts. But the tide changed last week when I got an email alerting me to my first Prizey win! I was moderately excited and knew Natalie would be thrilled (it was Signing Time stuff! With Alex! AND LEAH!!!!).

Then, in today's mail, I got a package! With one end torn off and rubber stamps from the Post Office all over it saying, "Received without contents". And no Prizey in sight. Wah.

4 Comments:

  • That will never do!! I don't know much about Prizey, but let's just say I know a few people who can hook you up with some Signing Time stuff ;)

    And then you can be the biggest Signing Time Winner Evah!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:41 PM  

  • sheesh!
    What happens now? Do you get extra prizies for having such a crap 1st prizey experience?
    xo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 PM  

  • wow! Rachel wrote on your blog? I'm SOOOOO jealous! ;)

    In Malka's "words," "hi, hi, so nice to meet you!"

    By Blogger Shelli, at 11:03 PM  

  • Jen send an email to info@signingtime.com with your mailing address and info. Subject "Ask Rachel about Prizey"

    LOL - I am not kidding!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home