Things we're enjoying:
- Demands to "Look how sees!" in the mirror when trying something on or being silly.
- Two pacifiers crammed into her mouth at once, just because she can (and because it makes us laugh)
- That she insists her new crocs from Jen's mom are really called crocodiles.
- That when she picks up a book, she either recites both the title and the author, or begins to make up her own story based on the pictures.
- Her obsession with diapering her dolls with her diapers, and the conversations she has with herself and her babies while doing so.
- That, despite (or perhaps, because of) our best efforts, she has declared that her favorite color is pink, and is not backing down.
- Listening to her play with time and family words, trying to figure them out ("she's my granddaughter..." "On Friday I read that..." "My daddy was two days ago...")
- Her memory (while Jen and I were chattering back and forth trying to remember my mom's new dog's name, Natalie quietly chirped, "Rocket!" She was right.)
- Her glee while playing with the basketball hoop from my dad.
- Her imagination and all the unexpected ways it comes out.
- Her newfound knowledge of our given names, and the glint in her eye when she barks, "JEN! CAIT!"
- The counting to "thirteen, and thirteen, and thirteen, and THIRTEEN!" before jumping (stepping) off of things. (though she can now actually get off the ground when jumping with both feet)
- The occasional spontaneous "I love you," and the many, many unprompted hugs and snuggles.