Wednesday, July 20, 2005

This is getting ridiculous...

A Picture Share!



The car seat was one thing, but putting the boyz in the stroller...?

The RE's office agreed to lend us a tank so we wouldn't have to hassle with dry ice, but they didn't tell me it was a HUGE tank in a giant, heavy crate (way bigger and heavier than any we've gotten by FedEx, I tell you). I lugged it down from the office to the car but decided from that point on it was going in the stroller. I can't tell you how much of a dork I felt like wheeling it down M Street, though!

The things we do!

7 Comments:

  • Loud and proud is what i always say. Besides, the kid needs to get used to riding in a stroller, you cant carry 'em on your hip forever!

    lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 PM  

  • Oh and one more thing,
    I think he has Cait's eyes........

    Still lol- literally!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 PM  

  • THAT'S hysterical! :)

    By Blogger Shelli, at 1:29 PM  

  • hahahahha Heather!!

    By Blogger Jen, at 1:33 PM  

  • good thing you had a camera ready for your baby's FIRST picture

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 PM  

  • What a cute little tank you have!

    I can totally imagine you on M street with that thing! And all the stupid construction up there!

    ROFLMAO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:54 AM  

  • That's the stuff movie scenes are made of. Watch out Ellen (aka-I've got SPERM!!)!

    By Blogger Amanda, at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home