Wednesday, July 06, 2005

CVS? I think they mean PMS.

CVS

Coke, chips, and HPTs... yup, I think I'll be getting my period soon....

_____________________________________________________

On a more serious note, thanks for all your support and suggestions re: our latest sperm-troversy. We are mulling our options as the likelihood of another cycle looms larger with each BFN (4 and counting at this point), and it's good to have some different viewpoints. We'll keep you posted -- to the extent that the FUDS' gag rule permits!

4 Comments:

  • I'm sorry for the BFN but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP in the next couple of days! Keep us posted!

    By Blogger Ana, at 5:18 AM  

  • OMG - I think our local CVS is on to my habits - HPTs, OPKs, & ice cream... glad to see I am not alone! Our CVS is only a block from the house so I am beginning to think I need to find one less local so as to be more stealthly ;-)

    By Blogger party b, at 11:38 AM  

  • Oh, yeah, and our CVSs (all the ones near us, 'cause we live near the 'hood and you know that means EVERYONE is a criminal) lock up the HPTs and OPKs, meaning we have to get a clerk to open the case every time we want some. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

    By Blogger Jen, at 12:02 PM  

  • and you know, they have to worry about crazy lesbians stealing the OPKs and HPTs too!! our's doesn't lock them up, just put them in the same aisle as depends so the little old ladies can stare us down as we price compare and shop for the best deal!

    By Blogger party b, at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home