Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Pick YOU for My Valentine


I Pick YOU for My Valentine, originally uploaded by jrustdc.

Apparently, along with teaching her where her nose is, we also gave her more incentive to explore the vicinity. About half the time she points to her nose (which she does spontaneously throughout the day as well as when asked) she inserts her finger INTO it. Other times she just LOOKS like she is.

Anyway, we know it's a Hallmark holiday. But we love chocolate around here, and the kid's damn cute. So happy Valentine's Day to those who don't hate it, and the rest of you... you've only got an hour or so until it's over.

3 Comments:

  • And a reason to dress them in hearts and candy prints. Don't forget that!

    Love the picture.

    By Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com, at 11:13 PM  

  • ok, now see, that is just too effing cute!

    shame on you for trying to melt my icy, bitter heart!

    smooches to the Natster for making me smile!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 PM  

  • Just adorable! And I like the new header at the top of the page.

    Enjoy your snow day girls.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home