Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Nothing if not responsive

Emilin has left a new comment on your post "Bzz-Bzz-Bzz-Bzz-Bzz":

Is anyone else waiting for Jen to answer Trista's question?

me: hadn't we already addressed that in a previous post?
e: Have you?
me: i don't know...
i think so
e: I didn't think there was a timeline mentioned, but I might have missed it.
me: oh
well, then, you'll just have to be in suspenders
e: Feh.
me: why on earth else would a person WANT her period?
e: Assurance that she's not pregnant?
But that wouldn't really apply...
me: a lesbian person
e: Yeah

3 Comments:

  • You guys. You made me snort coffee. Again.

    By Blogger hd, at 9:40 AM  

  • Can I just reiterate how intensely JEALOUS I am that your ppaf hasn't returned? Green with envy.

    By Blogger Targetgirl, at 10:22 AM  

  • Just because you are so busy, I've tagged you for a meme!

    By Blogger Katie, at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home