Thursday, September 06, 2007

Random Updates

I returned the pants. They were just WRONG. But now I know a lot more about pants than I ever did before.

Thanks for all of your suggestions and advice. Unfortunately, in the end my dad & his wife bought the Cosco AlphaOmega. Not what I would have chosen, but I spent a lot of time consulting with Estelle and know what to watch out for with the seat so it will be ok. And I've asked my folks to check that it wasn't part of the most recent recall (but since it's regarding 2005 manufacture dates, I hope to hell the brand new seat they bought isn't part of the recall!).

And I may have lost all of my pee-on-a-stick skillz (I used to be able to POAS/PIAC in the dark with my eyes closed without any mess... let's just say that's no longer the case and leave it at that!), but the intervening years have done NOTHING to diminish my ability to generate phantom/psychosomatic pregnancy symptoms. Although, should the gods favor us such that this cycle works, I want it on public record that I had symptoms as early as 1 DPO! ;) Anyway, I've had hypersensitive smell incidents, sore nipples, tiredness, and frequent need to pee in the past two days, most of which can be explained by life factors like oh, a nursing/teething toddler, a teaching career (limited bathroom access!), and vague attempts to be more healthy (drinking more water). But it's fun to dream - oh, that reminds me - I think I was pregnant in ALL of my dreams last night.

Only about a week until the mad testing frenzy begins...

2 Comments:

  • Heehee! I'm messier at pee on a stick this time too! Why do you suppose that is?

    I think it would be the coolest thing ever for us to be pregnant at the same time. So I am rooting for yours to have worked and mine to work in the next few days!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 AM  

  • Good LORD, when you people start updating you REALLY start updating! :o)

    Good luck!!!!

    PS: My word verification is fuxosak. Say that a bunch of times out loud--it's fun!

    By Blogger hd, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home