There are however, despite whatever Anonymous* might think, a few things for which I am grateful.
- A period without PMS. That is some comfort, however small.
- Of course, Natalie and Cait. That goes without saying. They are the best things in my life without question. But that doesn't mean we can't want something more and be justified in our frustration that it's not happening.
- A 14 day luteal phase, and the hope that means my cycle is normalizing and our odds of conception are on the rise.
- Friends on the Internet who have supported us through the ups and downs of the past four years
- A fridge full of chocolate chip cookie dough
*Really, if you're going to tell someone, in essence, to suck it up, have the