Thursday, November 01, 2007

With Trepidation...

...I am being sucked into the NaBloPoMo vortex! I am pretty doubtful that I can pull it off but I am going to give it a try, thanks to the friends who are leading the way (too many for links... you know who you are). I do have a number of postlets that have been rolling around in my brain; hopefully, this will inspire me to commit some of them to the ether. I have to say I'd be happier if NBPM was at a less-frantic time of year - wouldn't it be great in February when the world (at least in this hemisphere) gets drab and dreary? Or July when no one seems to be blogging? Ah, well, I will Po in No, as those are the rules!

And if they are all as scintillating as this, my stats will plummet by month's end. :)

1 Comments:

  • I was going to ask the same thing -- wouldn't this be a much, much better exercise in February? And not only because it's a nice short month?

    November is CRAZY, is it not? I think we'd need to find out what the NaNoWriMo folks were thinking, since the NaMoBloPo was invented in that one's wake....

    By Blogger Jody, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home