Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tightwad Tuesday: The Curse

I have decided that Tightwad Tuesday is cursed. At least 3 out of 6 Tuesdays since I started this, I've had to deal with an Internet outage. Two at home (maybe 3, they blur together) and this morning at work, we were without Internet (and much of our intranet) access for most of the morning. When I have 3 days left and a giant To Do list, the vast majority of which (ordering books) requires simultaneous use of at least 4 websites. Argh.

And then, the curse continued, because once I got home, I, uh, forgot to write TT. And it is now late and I am very tired. So we'll try Wednesday this week and see if it's any better. (But if my work access is down again tomorrow, I may have to cancel this week!)

1 Comments:

  • The internet gods are trying to squash your money-saving revolution! But you will persist! You will win!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home