Monday, May 30, 2005

I Can Name that Tune in 3 Sperm!

QUIZ
There will be a prize awarded for the first player with correct answers. Additional contributions to the Sperm Shack jukebox will also be welcomed.

The following are clips from which songs?


NUMBER 1
I got me a Malibu, it seats are quite funny
So hurry up and bring your cooler, honey!

The Sperm Shack is a little old place
where we can get knocked up
Sperm Shack bay-bee!

S*men in the cooler
S*men on the mattress
S*men in the syringe
S*men in the tu-ubes

Bang bang bang on the egg baby,
Bang bang
You’re what?
PREGNANT! (Please god!)

*don't want any Internet wackos

NUMBER 2
I will give sperm to you
Will you release your egg?
Don’t let this try stress you out.
Weep not for the late insem.

NUMBER 3
Swim this way!
Swim this way!
Swim this way!
And gimme a kid.

NUMBER 4
Ricki don’t lose that spermie.
It’s the only one you’ve got
You might use it and you’ll feel better
When you get pregnant

8 Comments:

  • Okay, here are my answers to what gives a whole new meaning to the term "Lilith Fair."

    #1: Love Shack
    #2: I Will Remember You
    #3: Walk this Way
    #4: Ricki Don't Lose that #

    We spent our little M-Day road trip listening to the new Tori Amos. So... it may be obscure, but I expect her 1st track to hit the Addition Probs chart anytime now: "When I come to sperms, to sperms with this..."

    Anyway, we're rooting for you guys!
    Trayce

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 AM  

  • I totally don't know any except number 1. I knew the 4th one but not the name (dumb, yes?). So congrats, Trayce.

    By Blogger Briar, at 12:12 PM  

  • I thought #4 was "Billy" by Genesis/Phil Collins. Or was it Ricki? Was there another Ricki song? Great account!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 PM  

  • Okay, since Trayce has already identified the spermedly, I'll contribute a few new titles that popped into my head:

    "I went to the sperm bank
    I bought several vials
    I put them on dry ice
    I traveled for miles
    The more I dare to chance to inseminate, the closer I am to pregnant...."

    "Get up offa that ice
    And swim till I get pregnant
    Get up offa that ice
    And try to release some pressure"

    Okay, the only other tune stuck in my head is "The Brady Bunch" theme, and I regretfully don't have that kind of time, as I have to keep reading about your weekend!

    ~dee

    By Blogger hd, at 7:24 PM  

  • And the winna is... Trayce!! Soon to be the recipient of sperm-shaped candles!!

    Anon, Billy's a good try, but that would have been, "Billy, Billy don'tcha lose that spermie. 'Cause you're not anywhere that I can find you."

    Nice touch with the Indigo Girls, Dee! You've got us baffled on the second one, though. Cait can sing part of it but can't pull up the name.

    Anybody want to dazzle us by coming up with the artists for the four original SperMelodies?

    By Blogger Jen, at 9:49 PM  

  • My 2nd Spermelody is...drumroll..."Get Up Offa That Thang" by James Brown. The "Closer to Fine" parody, however, is my fave; I think we could rework the whole song to fit our current life's mission. Do you think Amy and Emily would go for it?

    By Blogger hd, at 11:40 AM  

  • I have some connections there... good friends are signed with Daemon and open for them. I think we could work something out....

    By Blogger Briar, at 3:11 PM  

  • Bri, that's funny - until you wrote that I forgot I have vague connections to Amy, too. Would you believe she was AT my cousin's wedding - but I wasn't?!?!?!? (I mean, if he'd written on the invitation, "Amy Ray will be in attendance," I would have cancelled my plans to crew for AIDSRide....)

    By Blogger Jen, at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home