Saturday, December 17, 2005

We Now Conclude Our Emergency Alert

Me and my conspiracy theories. It never occurred to me that something could be wrong with Typepad - no, I thought it had to be ME and my links that were cursed. :) Ah, well, in this case I'm glad to be wrong AND glad to be cheap. It was just Typepad that was SNAFUed (and mere coincidence that a few Blogger blogs I read hadn't been updated since December 11) and us cheapskates who use the FREE Blogger host escaped unscathed. Glad things are fixed now. Does anyone know if the Typepad posts and comments that were zapped are gone forever? There were a couple of good ones that will be missed (Bri's "I Am Right and Everyone Else is Wrong" among them).

3 Comments:

  • All of my stuff returned in two big chunks. I've noticed that comments are still down on some other sites, but I think content is pretty much back up and running.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 PM  

  • No, the posts are still there...mine are at least - hey at least it's only $3 a month! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 AM  

  • Yeah, typepad has have been trouble on and off lately. They're giving us refunds for some of the problems.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home