Sunday, August 27, 2006

Meme about Me

Gus tagged Natalie for this MeMeMe

3 Things That Scare Me

  • The buzzer on the dryer
  • The possibility that the boobs might go away and never come back
  • The straps on the carseat being even tighter

3 People That Make Me Laugh

  • I’m not really up to speed on this laughing thing, but I grin and snort at my mommies a lot. Sometimes, if they’re really funny, I’ll give them a “ha.”
  • I’ll smile at anyone that smiles at me and tells me how cute I am

3 Things I Love
You mean besides the boobs?

  • Anything I can fit in my mouth
  • Chewing my moms’ faces
  • Baths and other water games

Things I Hate

  • When someone besides my moms tries to feed me or make me nap
  • Getting dressed
  • When I can’t get my toys into my mouth

3 Things I Don’t Understand

  • Why my moms don’t let me roll over when they’re changing my diaper
  • Why my moms think naps are so important
  • Why my moms won’t share their ice cream

3 Things On My Desk/Table (or my highchair)

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now

  • Trying to get some teeth through my gums
  • Snorting
  • Trying to get my toys into my mouth (why do they always put them so far away? Oh fine. I’ll just chew on my hands.)

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

  • Eat REAL food
  • Learn to crawl
  • Live a long, long, long, long, long time (can you tell my moms are the ones typing for me?)

3 Things I Can Do

  • Roll over
  • Inchworm my way (ver-r-ry slowly) around the floor or my crib
  • Put things in my mouth

3 Ways to Describe My Personality

  • Playful
  • Determined
  • Smiley

3 Things I Can’t Do

  • Crawl
  • Make my jumper jump
  • Eat real food

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

  • My moms when they sing
  • The noise my chirpy frog toy makes
  • My white noise machine

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To

  • That box that beeps every morning really, really early
  • The people that say that Mama isn’t really my mom
  • My moms when they say, “let’s change your diaper!”

3 Absolute Favorite Foods

  • Breastmilk
  • Breastmilk
  • Breastmilk

3 Things I’d Like to Learn

  • To REALLY crawl
  • To EAT what my moms eat
  • To fit BOTH FISTS into my mouth at once

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

  • Breastmilk
  • Breastmilk
  • Breastmilk

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid (wait a minute--I'm not a kid anymore?)

  • “The Fishy Show” on my aquarium bouncer at Gram’s
  • My moms being silly
  • Ummm…is there anything else? (note from moms: Natalie doesn’t know what TV is and we plan to keep it that way for a while)

3 Babies I Tag

1 Comments:

  • Oh the cheeks! Oh the chins! Check out the leggggggs!
    How she grins!

    She's too cute, moms. Bravo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home