Thursday, March 08, 2007

Many Happy Returns

Thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes. I've been meaning to post about the glorious day I had with Cait and Natalie (no alarm clock! snuggles and giggles in bed! beautiful sunshiny arctically cold weather! finally a haircut to fix the mess from August! hot Krispy Kreme! Alison Bechdel's graphic novel! and more!) but following my birthday dinner with my family, I've been distracted by the thought of becoming an advice blogger and am hard at work on my first post.

2 Comments:

  • Sounds you had a great day...and well birthdays are always special for all of us...and hey for some really cool birthday goodies and fun just check out my blog on Birthday Greetings and enjoy all that's there!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:27 AM  

  • Happy Belated, I'm glad, it sounds so lovely, and I'm jealous. Here is a hint for the advice column, never marry anyone who has the same birthday as you, it really takes away from it all.
    *Grumbles to self, stupid husband, same day birthday.* yar yar.

    Happiest of Happiest and many more!

    By Blogger Ash, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home