- Cait's getting in all the sleep she can, and we're pursuing a variety of projects around the house (more on that later).
- I am indeed having fun with my iPod. I got a multi-disk CD player years ago and thought it was the coolest thing to shuffle 5 or 7 CDs at a time... now I am shuffling COUNTLESS CDs. It's bizarre bliss... from Abba to Beethoven all the way to Zrazy!
- Sometime yesterday, we made it to 50,000 hits here at AdProb! Thanks for coming along for the ride! I was going to try and figure out who the lucky 50,000er was but you guys were too fast for me (the free version of Site Meter only keeps the info on the most recent 100 hits).
- I'm also embarking on another knitting project. In pursuit of a particular yarn, I have discovered the BEST STREET NAME EVER. Take a look:
- We bought a bunch of cloth diapers from Craigslist. Some of them have a faint odor, and I am trying to get it out. I've washed them repeatedly without soap and they're hanging in the (limited) sun as we speak. I think the prefolds will be fine after this. The covers (Bummis) may prove to be more of a problem. CDers, any suggestions would be welcome.
Well, enough thinking and typing for now. Back to sloth and indolence!