Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Obligatory Holiday Post

A Merry Christmas was had by all.

Jen has discovered the wonder of the iPod. I got one last year for my morning commute (it's only 15 minutes by metro, but I swear there are mornings where music is all that's getting me there), and Jen has become increasingly interested. Now she has her own and may never unplug. Smart of me to give her another reason to spend time on the computer, wasn't it?

Multiple family experiences were had with no major trauma or drama. Tomorrow we head off to Pittsburgh to see part of my family. We're skipping the Detroit contingent this year since we were just there for T-Day and Jen's body and bladder can't handle an 11 hour car trip. There is bound to be drama, and it any of it is blogworthy, we'll happily pass it along.

Here's wishing all readers of AdProb a happy holiday, whichever holiday that may be.

5 Comments:

  • Merry Christmas! It does indeed look like you all had a good holiday. Love the belly pic!

    By Blogger M., at 7:10 PM  

  • Merry, Merry and Happy, Happy!

    I'll post pics as soon as I'm back in NYC.

    Love to you guys.

    xoxox,
    S

    By Blogger Shelli, at 12:50 PM  

  • iPod good. My wife got me one for Christmas/Hanukkah. I'm still trying to figure the thing out, but, and this may be slightly premature, I think I'm in love.

    By Blogger J, at 2:20 PM  

  • That photo is priceless!

    I have gotten to the point where I use my ipod running errands. Shopping for bread & jamming out to Iggy Pop, don'tcha know. :)

    By Blogger Calliope, at 12:46 PM  

  • I got an ipod this year too. I am in heaven.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home