Thursday, June 09, 2005

Doot Doo Doo Doo Doot Doo Doo

Nothing to report here. Which is at this point, perhaps a good thing. Temp is still the same baffling exact temperature (now FOUR days running -- and no, I don't think the thermometer's broken, but I'll double check when I get home this evening). No sign of things we don't want to see. No dramatic new signs or symptoms. Everything's pretty much exactly the way it's been since Sunday.

Actually, there is something to report. We did try to distract ourselves last night by going to the Indigo Girls concert. But it kind of backfired. The concert was FABULOUS but not exactly distracting. We just lay there under the stars saying, "It doesn't make any sense, but I still have a good feeling about this cycle," back and forth to each other. And we really do. And my boobs have been even more sensitive yesterday and today (but that's not a NEW symptom).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




So, um, we tested when we got home last night. I know, I know. Just one line. No hint of a second. (Except when Cait pulled it back out of the trash this morning there was a faint faint line. But we REALLY KNOW that doesn't mean diddly.) But for some reason we're still hanging on to hope...

5 Comments:

  • Keep hanging. It can still happen.

    Thinking of you.

    By Blogger Display, at 11:22 AM  

  • lines found in trash cans are evap lines

    but PLEASE remember that Jenni's first pregnancy had NO positive HPT, and she didn't do a beta unti, like 15 dpo.....


    crossing fingers darlin!

    By Blogger Shelli, at 11:29 AM  

  • So did Jenni get a positive HPT with little A? I can't remember. Because I did get positives with the chemical and the mole, so I thought, "Once a positive HPT, always a positive HPT." If it can change from pregnancy to pregnancy... ooooh, what an exciting possibility! :)

    By Blogger Jen, at 11:50 AM  

  • (& Beth who is now hooked on your blog too!) keeping relevant body parts crossed... hang in there!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 PM  

  • I went through probably a hundred dollars worth of negative hpt's before my wussy pos beta of 36 at 12dpt.

    With me, I just tend to have lazy embryos that never pump out any HCG in a measurable amount until way later than they should, so a neg isn't necessarily a true neg for me.

    I'm still checking in and crossing my fingers for you guys!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home