Wednesday, June 08, 2005

No News Is...

...frustrating. On the good side: Cait and I have mustered our strength to resist the sticks. There has been no stick-peeing for over 48 hours, and we will hold strong until I am officially late (if that should happen, which we don't actually anticipate). On the confusing side: my temps have plateaued -- at exactly the same temperature three days running, which is SO weird for me --above the coverline, but way lower than they were over the weekend. This is a very unusual chart. Still no explanation for the positive HPTs followed by the totally negative beta. Oh, yeah, we got the number on the beta: <2, which indicates to me that the HPTs were NOT the last gasp of an extraordinarily short chemical.

*If* there is a proto-child in there -- and I do recognize the near-impossibility of that -- there's no doubt it's our stuborn, contrary, marching-to-the-beat-of-no-other-drummer child. If only it's true. :)

2 Comments:

  • I'm thinking of you two... keep us posted.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 PM  

  • That's so frustrating! And I'll be away until thuesday which means I won't be able to check you blog!! Ugh.

    By Blogger Ana, at 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home