Saturday, February 04, 2006

A Little Late to the Party...


Here's our fridge. I'm not sure I'll be a regular contestant on Photo Fridays (note that even this time I couldn't get it together for Friday!), but this one appealed to me. I expanded the picture a bit because I think what's ON our fridge is possibly more revealing than what's in it. And the main door continues the theme, though it is not totally collaged in babies like the top. Instead it also has kids' artwork and magnets for them to play with. We're not obsessed or anything, noooo.

And Bri, we do have the obligatory soy. You just can't see it. It's hiding behind the Coke, my desperate addiction. Next to the organic eggs. :)

8 Comments:

  • Phew! I am so glad this worked. When I posted it Saturday night it KILLED THE WHOLE BLOG. No matter what we tried, we got HTTP 403 Forbidden errors on OUR OWN BLOG. Very distressing. But now all is well.

    By Blogger Jen, at 9:10 AM  

  • So we finally found your blog. :) Great picture of your fridge. Linda and I viewed it as a "Where's Waldo" puzzle. I found Evelyn's picture in 14 seconds!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 PM  

  • Mmmm, Zazz. I drink a lot of Zazz. But you know what's more fun than drinking Zazz? Saying "Zazz". Unfortunately, we tend to just call it "bubble water", which isn't so... zazzy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 AM  

  • I continue to be baffled by the soy everyone has!

    By Blogger Calliope, at 1:24 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jen, at 2:25 PM  

  • (I tried to link to the book but the link was bad, very bad, so I deleted the previous comment!)

    I used to be scared of soy, too, until I found the magic book: This Can't Be Tofu, by Deborah Madison. It has a lot of marvelous tofu and soy recipes and tricks. It's great!

    By Blogger Jen, at 2:27 PM  

  • I need to revisit soy someday. I think I'm just not grown-up enough for it yet (that, and mushrooms...and olives....and using make-up remover before bedtime....)

    I admire your restraint with the Coke supply. Two 20-ouncers is doing pretty good, compared to our entire bottom shelf, stacked with 12-packs.....

    By Blogger deanna, at 8:19 PM  

  • Ah...the Coke addiction. Friday just happened to be a day in which the first 12-pack had been emptied, and its replacement had not been fetched from the basement. Oh yes, I buy the 12-packs in bulk on sale. How pathetic am I?

    And yes, the soy is baffling.

    I miss you guys! I need to post over at Connected Moms more often!

    By Blogger Elowyn, at 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home