Friday, December 07, 2007

Photo Printing & Holiday Ideas

We do an annual calendar using pictures of Natalie as a gift for grandparents and other relatives. I start with the CD case calendar creator tool at FD's Flickr Toys and hack it from there. I'll put the whole hack and directions up later, but right now I need some input.

Has anyone ever used the photo printing site whoblinked.com ? They only charge $0.30 per 5x7, and I may be able to get a discount from there so it's even less. That would make the cost per calendar $3.60 or less! But I want to be sure they are good quality as I can get them for $0.39 each on snapfish. I also want to know how quickly you got the photos as we are cutting it close with some of our holiday celebrations.

Input and suggestions of other photo printing sites welcome!

5 Comments:

  • I've only ever used tha mac printing place- I guess it is kodak...

    let us know!
    such a cute idea.

    By Blogger Dresden, at 11:37 AM  

  • We didn't like snapfish quality. We are a Clark Color family.

    And we have still not ordered our calendars. Oops.

    By Blogger Brooke, at 12:36 PM  

  • I will be looking at this post carefully (and was thinking of posting one of my own) -- we want to make holiday cards for the first time (for obvious reasons) but have not been thrilled with the offerings on the big sites (snapfish, shutterfly, photoworks). My sister has used winkflash and liked it.

    By Blogger Lo, at 7:25 PM  

  • I can't help you since we do the Snapfish pre-printed calendars instead. Good luck with the project, though!

    By Blogger Jody, at 12:23 AM  

  • My sister now uses photomax, another one to check out.

    By Blogger Lo, at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home