Saturday, June 11, 2005

New Cycle's Resolutions

1. I will not test until 14 DPO.
2. I will not temp once we have detected the thermal shift.
3. I will not use "possible pregnancy" or "TWW stress" as excuses to eat crap.
4. I will ask my friends in the computer to keep me honest.
(Edited, because I forgot the MOST IMPORTANT RESOLUTION!)
5. We will not consider anything to be a line unless we can see it from 3 feet away. No tilting, no squinting, no high-powered lighting. "A line is [not necessarily] a line" in this house anymore.

Yes, that's taking all the fun out of it, but every cycle that we are actually able to try really, really screws with our heads and lives. We're going to try an experiment this go-round and see if less data is better. I figure we'll be wondering/hoping/agonizing with or without the input, so perhaps with less to fuel the madness, it will be a bit more sane around here.

At least that's the theory.

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like a good plan to me. I'll do my best to keep the sticks away from you.

    By Blogger Brooke, at 9:49 PM  

  • Sounds good to me, too. I've actually avoided the FF circles this go-round because it's to easy to get caught up in the "Is this a sign of pregnancy?" whirlwind. But my carpet is REALLY clean. ;o)

    By Blogger hd, at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home