Friday, June 10, 2005

Surprised? Not Us.

Sooooo....

Temp went up .2.
2 more negative tests (we caved and even did the DIGITAL. Ugh!)
1 maybe maybe maybe faint second line (Cait sees ghosts)

Remember how we inseminated a year to the DAY after our first ever insem? Well, what we didn't explain was that that first cycle was very confusing. It ended up being my first-and-only 16 day LP and we did get, on 13DPO, a faint second line. Since it was the first time we'd ever used HPTs, we argued about whether it was a line or not. In retrospect, it was MUCH darker than the lines we've gotten this round, and we now know that cycle was a chemical. Anyway, now we're afraid that this cycle is going to be frighteningly identical to the one a year ago. It certainly is just as confusing.

And what I'm really scared of is that the next two cycles will be identical to the ones a year ago too....

But thank you for clapping -- you at least got my temperature to rise! And it's great to know so many people are pulling for us. We'll keep you posted.

(Note to the pants-wearing lesbians from MN who maybe want a kid - I saw your blog yesterday but lost the link. Can you sign in on the Guestmap so I can get back to your blog? Thanks! - Jen)

4 Comments:

  • Still clapping for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 AM  

  • Jen! You've got me freaking out over here! Just test positive already! :P

    By Blogger Display, at 8:12 AM  

  • I WOULD IF I COULD!!!!! Believe me ... we think we got those false positives (when were they? a hundred years ago?) by sheer force of will!

    By Blogger Jen, at 9:11 AM  

  • I feel like I'm on some sort of research committee. "We" meet around 9, fix a light breakfast, make a cup of coffee (decaf!), and after a few FF housekeeping chores of our own, click over to your chart. :o)

    Anyway, still clapping for you. Cool, eh? A committee that claps.

    By Blogger hd, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home